2021 Standard Rates – Lodges in Kimberley
Season – 1st March to 31st October 2021
Faraway Bay, one of the premier lodges in Kimberley, offers an experience of a lifetime. Bookings start from a minimum of 3 days or more, depending on how much time you have to spend and experience all that the Kimberley has to offer.
STANDARD DAY RATE
Day Rate Per Person
$1250.00 per day per person Minimum 3 day/night stays, Minimum 2 people per booking
Day rate includes:
- Return 4WD transfer from airstrip to lodge – 20 minute drive each way.
- Accommodation – ensuite cabin, double or twin, all with ceiling fans, all with air-conditioning.
- All gourmet meals and snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- All tours/activities – ALL tours with guides and equipment. King George Falls day trip, fishing, rock art, billabongs, waterfalls and waterholes, beachcombing, guided bush-walking and bird-watching. Coastal boat tours to historical sites. Croc spotting and star gazing. You can do as little or a much as you like.
- Alcoholic beverages – available for purchase.
- Air transfers to Faraway Bay.
Return scenic air charter transfers required for all bookings, due to Faraway Bay having no road access. Due to no regular air service, charter planes are booked for all return flights per person, for each booking as required.
Flights ex Kununurra or ex Darwin, subject to availability. Maximum pay loads apply and strict luggage allowance.
To/From Kununurra 2.30pm Standard departure time KNX
8.00am Standard departure time FAB
To/ From Darwin Departure time DWN – 3.00 pm CST
8.00am Standard departure time FAB WST
Contact us direct for air transfer rates.
Groups and self-flyers
Please contact Faraway Bay directly for quotes for groups of 4+.
Self-flyer facilities available. Please contact us directly for self-flyer rate and booking terms.
We would love to assist with your enquiry regarding travel to the amazing Kimberley region. We can help to organise connections with commercial flights and travel from other locations (as well as remote areas) to Faraway Bay. Faraway Bay has a wealth of local knowledge, as well as valuable contacts to help facilitate your visit to this most beautiful and remote corner of Australia. Contact us with your enquiry.