Ultimate Holiday ‘What to Bring’ List for your Kimberley Adventure
To maximise your time with us we recommend you bring the following with you for your Kimberley adventure:
- Shorts and t-shirts.
- A pair of light long trousers and a long-sleeved shirt.
- Swimming costume.
- A hat (ideally wide-brimmed).
- Comfortable shoes for walks.
- Sandals or thongs that can get wet.
- Smart casual clothing for evenings.
- LOTS of film or memory cards for digital cameras.
As the transfer to Faraway Bay is in a small charter plane, there is a strict luggage limit of 10kg per person that must be packed in soft bags. No excess luggage is allowed and all extra luggage can be safely stored in Kununurra or Darwin.
Faraway Bay provides a complimentary soft luggage bag for all guests to use.
Sunscreen and insect repellent provided.
Shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel and hairdryers are all provided.
We do provide fishing gear for guests to use, with lures for sale (pay as you lose). However, we recommend very keen fishermen bring their own gear (but not excessive amounts due to weight constraints).