Eco Retreat Facilities
Eagle Lodge is the heart and soul of Faraway Bay eco retreat, and is perched on a rocky hilltop overlooking a freshwater plunge pool, spa and breathtaking bay.
This bush-built pole and corrugated iron roof structure is ideally suited to the climate and spectacular setting. The unique open-air design makes it perfect for the Kimberley climate. Here, you’ll enjoy lounging, birdwatching, sunsets, swimming, wining, dining and tranquility – all in one dramatic location.
Take your time to plan your activities each day. You might:
- Cruise to the towering, iconic King George Falls.
- Take a trip aboard our boats.
- Go beachcombing on untouched beaches.
- Try your hand at fishing.
- Swim in our spring-fed pool at Eagle Lodge or in natural pools on your travels.
- Tee-off at our clifftop one-hole golf course.
- Explore the surrounding wilderness.
- Discover ancient rock art, thought to be thousands of years old.
- Sample five-star, freshly prepared cuisine.
- Be fascinated by wildlife and extensive marine life.
- Be visited by sea eagles at breakfast who call Eagle Lodge home.
- Relax beneath the extraordinary starry night sky.
- Sit around the camp fire at the end of the day sharing stories with new-found friends.
Relax & Enjoy
- Our plunge pool is refreshed constantly by crystal clear spring-fed water, and you’ll be equally revived by its 360-degree views of the spectacular coastline and ranges.
- Our infinity spa also offers 360-degree views and you can enjoy the bubbles with bubbles.
- Eagle Lodge alfresco dining room, with spectacular views of the bay.
- Indulgent ‘Quoll Bar’ and lounge, with beers on tap and a quality wine selection.
- Vessels with skipper and guide are available during your stay.
- Faraway Bay private airstrip located 4km from the camp, with parking bay and tie-down for light aircraft.
- Helipad available for helicopters to land.
- Elevated ensuite accommodation cabins with unique private outdoor showers.
- Laundry available for your use throughout your stay.