‘Escape with the Winemaker’
FIRST-TIME SPECIAL EVENT – PLACES LIMITED!
– ‘Escape with the Winemaker’, hosted by Larry Cherubino
| 26 to 28 June 2012 |
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to spend three days with one of Australia’s most acclaimed winemakers, Larry Cherubino, at Faraway Bay’s inaugural ‘Escape with the Winemaker’ special event.
Named ‘Winery of the Year’ in James Halliday’s 2011 Wine Companion and ‘Producer of the Year’ in Matt Skinner’s 2011 Wine Guide, Western Australia’s Larry Cherubino Wines is among our country’s finest. With more than 300 medals to his name, Larry has had a distinguished career working in some of the most sought-after wine-producing regions in Australia and overseas.
Book for this exclusive three-day package and you’ll be one of only 16 privileged guests to share Larry’s intimate winemaking secrets firsthand. Enjoy premium wine tastings of Larry Cherubino Wines, wine and food matching and much more – accompanied by all of Faraway Bay’s [intlink id=”21″ type=”page”]regular attractions[/intlink].
The inaugural three-day ‘Escape with the Winemaker’ package includes:
- Air transfers from Kununurra.
- All meals and beverages, including a range of Larry Cherubino Wines.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a cabin with spectacular 180-degree views of the bay.
- [intlink id=”21″ type=”page”]Sightseeing and tours[/intlink] during the day, including boating to the magnificent twin
King George Falls, fishing, exploring ancient rock art and more.
- A complimentary take-home bottle of one of Larry’s favourite drops.
View our package pricing here, or [intlink id=”37″ type=”page”]contact us[/intlink] to enquire or secure your booking.