2020 Standard Rates
Season 1 March to 31 October 2020
Faraway Bay offers an experience of a life time. Bookings start from a minimum of 3 days or more, depending on how much time you have to spend and experience all that the Kimberley has to offer. We also provide Special Deals and Hosted Special Events.
STANDARD DAY RATE
Day Rate Per Person
$1100.00 per day per person Minimum 3 day/night stays, Minimum 2 people per booking
Day rate includes:
- Return 4WD transfer from Airstrip to Lodge – 20 minute drive each way.
- Accommodation – ensuite cabin, double or twin, all with ceiling fans, all with air-conditioning.
- All gourmet meals and snacks and non alcoholic beverages.
- All Tours/Activities – ALL tours with guides and equipment. King George Falls day trip, Fishing, Rock Art, Billabongs, Waterfalls and Waterholes, Beach combing, guided bush-walking, bird-watching. Coastal boat tours to historical sites. Croc Spotting, Star Gazing. You can do as little or a much as you like.
- Alcoholic Beverages – available for purchase from Bar
- Air transfers to Faraway Bay
Return Scenic Air Charter Transfers required for all bookings, due to Faraway Bay having no road access. No regular air service , charter planes booked for all return flight component required per person for each booking.
Flights ex Kununurra or ex Darwin, subject to availability. Maximum Pay Loads apply and strict luggage allowance.
To/From Kununurra 7.00am Standard departure time KNX
8.00am Standard departure time FAB
To/ From Darwin Departure time DWN – varies from 8.00am – 3.00pm CST
8.00am Standard departure time FAB WST
contact us direct for Air Transfer rates.
Season Special Package Deals
Due for release 16th September 2019
Groups and Self Flyers
Please contact direct for quote for groups of 4+.
Self Flyer facilities available please contact direct for Self Flyer rate and booking terms.
We would love to assist with your enquiry about travel to the amazing Kimberley region. We can help to organise connections with commercial flights and travel from other locations and remote areas, to Faraway Bay. We own and operate Faraway Bay and have a wealth of local knowledge, as well as contacts to help facilitate your visit to this most beautiful and remote corner of Australia. Contact us with your enquiry.