Ultimate Holiday ‘What to Bring’ –
To maximise your time with us we recommend you bring the following:
- Shorts and t-shirts
- A pair of light long trousers and a long-sleeved shirt
- Swimming costume
- A hat (ideally wide-brimmed)
- Comfortable shoes for walks
- Sandals or thongs that can get wet
- Smart casual clothing for evenings
- LOTS of film or memory cards for digital cameras
As the transfer is in a small charter plane, please limit luggage to 10kg per person and pack in soft bags. No excess luggage allowed and all extra luggage can be safely stored in Kununurra.
Faraway Bay provides a complimentary Soft Luggage Bag for all guests to use.
Sunscreen and Insect Repellent provided.
Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Hand and Shower Gel, hairdryers all provided.
We do provide fishing gear for guests to use, with lures for sale (pay as you lose). However, we recommend very keen fishermen bring their own gear. But not excessive amounts due to weight constraints.