Eagle Lodge is the heart and soul of Faraway Bay. Perched on a rocky hilltop overlooking a freshwater plunge pool and breathtaking bay.
This bush-built pole and corrugated iron roof structure is ideally suited to the climate and spectacular setting. Unique open air design makes it perfect for the Kimberley climate. Here, you’ll enjoy lounging, birdwatching, sunsets, swimming, wining, dining and tranquility – all in one dramatic location.
Take your time to plan your activities each day. You might:
- Cruise to the towering, iconic King George Falls.
- Take a trip aboard our boats.
- Go beach-combing on untouched beaches.
- Try your hand at fishing.
- Swim in our spring-fed pool at Eagle Lodge or in natural pools on your travels.
- Tee-off at our clifftop one-hole golf course.
- Explore the surrounding wilderness.
- Discover ancient rock art, thought to be thousands of years old.
- Sample five-star, freshly prepared cuisine.
- Be fascinated by wildlife and extensive marine life.
- Be visited by Sea Eagles at breakfast who call Eagle Lodge home.
- Relax beneath the extraordinary starry night sky.
- Sit around the Camp Fire at the end of the day sharing stories with new found friends.
Relax & Enjoy
- Our plunge pool is refreshed constantly by crystal clear spring-fed water, and you’ll be equally revived by its 360-degree views of the spectacular coastline and ranges.
- Our Infinity Spa also offers 360-degree views and you can enjoy the bubbles with bubbles.
- Eagle Lodge alfresco dining room, with spectacular views of the bay.
- New indulgent ‘Quoll Bar’ and lounge, with beers on tap and a quality wine selection.
- A range of vessels with skipper and guide are available during your stay.
- Faraway Bay private airstrip located 4km from the camp, with parking bay and tie-down for light aircraft.
- Helipad available for helicopters to land.
- Elevated ensuite accommodation cabins with private outdoor showers. Some air conditioned.
- Laundry available for your use throughout your stay.