With simple and elegant cabins, Faraway Bay provides unrivalled luxury in a bush retreat setting.
Our accommodation includes eight spacious, elevated cabins scattered amongst natural Australian bushland. Each offers complete privacy and 180-degree views of the spectacular cliff-lined bay.
Our private outdoor showers with views over the ocean are an experience you’ll never forget!
Guests constantly say to us “that was the best shower I have ever had!”.
Faraway Bay provides a truly remote wilderness experience with all the extras to enjoy in comfort and style. And while the wildlife is prolific, the neighbours are not. With a maximum of just 16 guests at any time, your privacy is ensured.
Wake up in the morning to the gentle sound of the water lapping on the shore in the Bay below, the birds serenading you – calling you to wake up and see the new day! the sun rise creating the most brilliant,virbrant red colour tones on the enscarpment in the Bay.
- All cabins feature ensuites with flushing toilet and hand basin, along with a private outdoor solar-heated spring-water shower.
- Ensemble single or king-size beds (all linen supplied).
- A selection of luxurious, locally-handcrafted aromatherapy soaps and toiletries, including shampoos and conditioners, moisturisers, after-sun lotion and natural insect repellent.
- 240V overhead fans and lighting, with mosquito nets.
- Air-conditioning in a select number of cabins.
- Coffee Machines, Water Coolers, Hairdryers.
- Private yet within close proximity to the spectacular Eagle Lodge.