2017 Standard Rates
Season 1 March to 31 October 2017
Faraway Bay offers an experience of a life time. Bookings start from a minimum of 3 days or more, depending on how much time you have to spend and experience all that the Kimberley has to offer. We also provide Special Deals and Hosted Special Events. For those that have a passion for Rock Art , Wine or Photography we have a hosted Retreat for you.
STANDARD DAY RATE
Day Rate Per Person
$1000.00 per day per person Minimum 3 night stays, Minimum 2 people per booking
Nightly rate includes:
- Return 4WD transfer from Airstrip to Lodge – 20 minute drive each way.
- Accommodation – ensuite cabin, double or twin, all with ceiling fans, some with air-conditioning.
- All gourmet meals and snacks and all beverages*
- All Tours/Activities – ALL tours with guides and equipment. King George Falls day trip, Fishing, Rock Art, Billabongs, Waterfalls and Waterholes, Beach combing, guided bush-walking, bird-watching. Coastal boat tours to historical sites. Croc Spotting, Star Gazing. You can do as little or a much as you like.
* Alcoholic Beverages included with meals and on some tours. Outside of these inclusion times Alcoholic beverages can be purchased from the bar.
Minimum 2 people for any bookings and we will fly you out any day ( subject to flight availability.
Return Scenic Air Charter Transfers required for all bookings, due to Faraway Bay having no road access. No regular air service , charter planes booked for all return flight component required per person for each booking. Flights ex Kununurra or ex Darwin, subject to availability. Maximum Pay Loads apply and strict luggage allowance.
To/From Kununurra 7.00am Standard departure time KNX
8.00am Standard departure time FAB
To/ From Darwin Departure time DWN – varies from 8.00am – 3.00pm CST
8.00am Standard departure time FAB WST
contact us direct for Air Transfer rates.
Season Special Package Deals
For information on Special Package Deals during Season go to Specials Page
We would love to assist with your enquiry about travel to the amazing Kimberley region. We can help to organise connections with commercial flights and travel from other locations and remote areas, to Faraway Bay. We own and operate Faraway Bay and have a wealth of local knowledge, as well as contacts to help facilitate your visit to this most beautiful and remote corner of Australia. Contact us with your enquiry.